Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
capable of capturing. Despite all of the data be
This summer, Nike will introduce Nike Fit, a foot-scanning Nike Air Max 95 Dámské Nike Air Max 1 Dámské solution designed to find every person’s best fit. Conceptually, www.pretoralarm.se Nike Fit falls Adidas Superstar Femme somewhere between “why would we reinvent the wheel” and Nike Air Max 270 Femme “we don’t even need that wheel.”Nike Fit Nike Air Presto Womens uses a proprietary combination of Nike Air VaporMax Mujer computer vision, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence and recommendation algorithms to find your right fit. With sub two-millimeter accuracy through dozens of data points, measurements are fed into the machine learning model that accommodates every detail of every Nike silhouette down to the materials that were used, the lacing systems and other critical aspects of fit. This is then paired with AI capabilities to learn a wearer’s personal fit preference and how they relate to the population as a whole.

Users can either find their size with the augmented reality feature in the Nike app or, soon, visit participating Nike Air Pegasus 83 Femme stores to use the technology. I recently had the opportunity Nike Air Presto Dam to do both.Within Adidas ZX Flux Mujer the Nike app, I used my phone’s camera to capture Nike Air Vapormax Womensan empty space where the floor meets Adidas NMD Dam the wall as a point of reference, with Nike Air Max 2017 Femme the app’s guidance ensuring a level plane. I stood with my heels against the wall Nike Air Max Tavas Mujer I captured as my reference point and pointed the camera down at my feet as if to take a photo. Once my feet were properly aligned with the outline guide within the app, I simply touched the button that looks just like I’m taking a photo.In seconds, this action scans the feet and collects 13 data points, the best of the 32 points Nike is capable of capturing. Despite all of the data being collected, users will only be offered the length and width measurements, down to the millimeter, of each foot individually.

“Augmented reality is a new type of experience for a lot of consumers and sets a lot of challenges for them,www.verdeypaisaje.es ” says Nike Air Vapormax Mujer Josh Moore, Nike’s vice president of design and user experience. Adidas ZX 750 Dam “We’ve been doing a lot Nike Air Max Command Womens of experiments and creating new features in Nike Air Max Thea Womens our SNKRS app over the last few years where we really learned a lot about how Adidas NMD Mujer to use augmented reality successfully. Specifically, we know we have to guide our users through the journey at their own pace so they can comprehend as they go.”“We’re talking about phones with cameras measuring your feet,” Moore continues. “It’s a new type of experience where you’re using your device, the device’s camera, the 3D space around you, and you’re using your body. There’s no common UX pattern for this.”As individualism and inclusivity have become marketing tools, custom fit seems like a natural next step, but until now, there hasn’t been a clear-cut solution.