Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I voted for him
I voted for him in the caucus. I was hoping I could for vote Rand Paul, but he bailed out of the race. I was pondering who to vote for when a friend said, "Donald's talking about 9/11." I looked up the video, and he was really talking about the 28 pages on mainstream media. At that point, I decided to vote for Donald Trump.

I'm a little leary about the wall, as it doesn't seem like a wall will work when what we really need to do is just removed the incentives to coming. No more anchor babies, freebies to the illegals. Then a wall might work.
sweet
(02-28-2016, 09:48 PM)charleswood Wrote: I voted for him in the caucus.  I was hoping I could for vote Rand Paul, but he bailed out of the race.  I was pondering who to vote for when a friend said, "Donald's talking about 9/11."  I looked up the video, and he was really talking about the 28 pages on mainstream media.  At that point, I decided to vote for Donald Trump.

I'm a little leary about the wall, as it doesn't seem like a wall will work when what we really need to do is just removed the incentives to coming.  No more anchor babies, freebies to the illegals.  Then a wall might work.

You forgot legalize and of decriminalize all drugs. Also every competent male of fighting age should be armed, I'm wait for the big false flag that will begin the enslavement of America. Donald trump will probably be assassinated just like Kennedy for challenging the fed reserve.
(03-01-2016, 11:31 PM)HarperE Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 09:48 PM)charleswood Wrote: I voted for him in the caucus.  I was hoping I could for vote Rand Paul, but he bailed out of the race.  I was pondering who to vote for when a friend said, "Donald's talking about 9/11."  I looked up the video, and he was really talking about the 28 pages on mainstream media.  At that point, I decided to vote for Donald Trump.

I'm a little leary about the wall, as it doesn't seem like a wall will work when what we really need to do is just removed the incentives to coming.  No more anchor babies, freebies to the illegals.  Then a wall might work.

You forgot legalize and of decriminalize all drugs. Also every competent male of fighting age should be armed, I'm wait for the big false flag that will begin the enslavement of America. Donald trump will probably be assassinated just like Kennedy for challenging the fed reserve.

I don't think he challenged the Fed with that Executive Order.  He challenged AIPAC, tried to make them register as foreign lobby.  That'll get ya killed, lol.