Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's Goldman Sachs Transcript [Leaked]
[...] Your participation is important. For us to go forward, we need to be united. We need to be focused on making sure we report and marginalize bad behavior at the biggest banks.

Cough, cough.

My strategy involves bringing the world together on common sense banking reform! For middle class families who have not seen a wage increase on years. We're going to make Wall Street Should Work for Main Street!

Cough, cough.

My administration will strengthen Dodd-Frank and tackle the dangerous risks of irresponsible behavior that devastates the lives of working Americans!

Cough, cough.

We will hold corporations and CEOs accountable when they risk of future crises! We will make our financial system fairer and more accountable!

Cough, cough.

Senior managers should lose some or all of their bonus compensation when a large bank suffers losses that threaten its overall financial health.

Cough, cough.

And I will fight to protect investors and consumers!

Cough, cough, cough, cough.

Our banking system is still too complex and too risky. Too often it has seemed that the people responsible get off with limited consequences – or none at all, even when they’ve already pocketed the gains. This is wrong, and on my watch, it will change.

Cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough.

We will extend the statute of limitations for prosecuting major financial frauds, enhance whistleblower rewards, and provide the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission more resources to prosecute wrongdoing. 

Cough, cough, cough, cough cough cough cough cough Cough cough cough Cough, cough, cough, cough cough cough cough cough Cough cough cough hack weeze Cough, cough, cough, cough cough cough cough cough Cough cough cough drink water pats chest Cough, cough, cough, cough cough cough cough cough Cough cough cough Cough, cough, cough, cough cough cough cough cough Cough cough cough [...]